Sunday 25 September 2011

Research 6

I chose the movie se7en because I liked all the camera angles techniques that it consists of.

I really like the style they went for when producing the opening credits. The lighting and colour makes it seem quite old fashioned and the music they chose draws the viewer in.


I liked this shot because only half of what the viewer sees is shown and half of it is dark. I think this gives a sinister effect.


I like the close up of the actors fingers because it makes the viewer think that we are looking at what the character is looking at and concentraiting on what is in their hands.



In the title I like how the V in the word seven is actually a 7, I think looks really clever.


In this screen shot it shows the actor writing, however to make it more exciting and interesting the hand is shadowed in the back ground, I like the way this effect has been created.


On the page in this screen shot a mysterious shadow is created on the page i think that it makes the shot seem more sinister and creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment