Sunday 25 September 2011

Research 5

I chose to include Dexter in to my research because the opening credits are alot different and had good camera angles in them, than other movies I have seen. In the screen shot above I liked how the spider was in forcus and Dexter (The man behind) is out of focus.

I like how then it jumps to Dexter being in focus and the mosquito isn't in the camera shot.


The focus in this shot also switches between being in focus and out of focus, the back of Dexters head is in focus and the front of his face in the mirror reflection is out of focus. I would like to use something like this in my movie.


I like these two screen shots because the show what type of movie it is in more detail, for example blood shows that the film Dexter is about killing.



I chose these two screenshots because they consit of a close up of the protagonist's mouth and a head shot of the protagonist, this is the first time in the intro credits you see Dexter properly.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete