Friday 23 September 2011

Research 2



I chose to include Sucker Punch in my research because I really liked all the different camera angles and the effects they create to set the scene.



I liked this shot because watching the movie it was shown in slow motion which made it seem more dramatic. 





In this screenshot it shows the actress falling to her knees, and to make this part more dramatic there is a low camera angle so we can see the intenseness of her falling.


I chose to include this screenshot because I liked the effect of looking at the scene through the window. The rain on the window adds a more dark feeling and adds dramatic effect.




In these two shots I like how the camera is below the actors so we get a feeling that the soil is falling on to us. 



This was a jump shot in the movie which shows the actor throwing objects off his desk and then straight to drinking from a bottle. The jump shot helps to show us how angry the actor is from jumping between shots. 



I like the camera angle of this shot and the way it shoes the button falling on the floor and the actors feet.




These three shots are my favourite in the movie. I would like to re-create them in my final movie. 



 I really like how the title of the movie is made by the raindrops that are formed on the window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment