Tuesday 8 May 2012

Evaluation Question 4

 Who would be the audience for your media product?


Above is a picture of Brodie Petrie, she is seventeen years old and this is the age I believe my target audience would be, or between the age range of 16-26.  


What film genre do you like to watch? I literally watch every genre, I have an ecclectic taste in movies but I especially like Dramas.


What sort of movie catches your eye? horror/sci-fi/fanatasy


Would you watch my movie? Yes definitely, it looks really interesting.


What did you like about it? I liked the way it moved between the girl being at the sand dunes and then a flashback with the tablets falling.


What would you expect to see in a drama? Dramatic music, flashbacks and a chase or shooting. 


How often do you go to the cinema? Once a month or every other month


Do you often buy movies when you want to watch a film or you watch them on other sources? I hardly ever by DVDs, I usually watch movies online.










No comments:

Post a Comment