Friday 13 April 2012

Evaluation Question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?




The above screenshots are from my Preliminary Task that was set at the beginning of the course. Since the beginning of the course I have learnt a lot about research, planning, filming and editing my movie. From the above screen shots you can see that I was experimenting with different camera angles and seeing which camera angles worked best for each scene. 


The above screenshots are different camera angles I have used in my final film.

I think throughout the course I have improved on a wider range of shots, for example close ups, high/low angle shots, long shots and medium shots. Also the editing process, using Final Cut Pro as in the Preliminary Task I was not using the full potential of the software and used a wider range of effects and editing tools in my final film.

No comments:

Post a Comment