Sunday 8 January 2012

Target Audience Survey Response



I decided to interview two people, the first which is shown in the above video is a seventeen year old female and the below interview is with a 34 year old male. The reason i decided to interview different kinds of people with different ages is so I could get a range of feedback for my movie. 


Name: Henry Court
Age: 34
   From: Jersey 

1) What is your favourite movie genre?

I like thrillers mostly, I like the feeling on being on the edge of my seat. I also like dramas with a good story line. 

2)  What genre of movie do you think this is?  Will start with a location shot and then with a head shot of a girl looking straight in to the camera. The girl has been running so she it breathing heavily, and looks scared. The girl has schizophrenia so the way I would like to portray this to the viewer is by having whispers, which symbolises voicers in her head. The camera will slowly start to zoom into her eye and she will start having flash backs of why she is running. For the flash backs I will be using timelapse to show her moving quickly which adds effect and helps portray her schizophrenia. the camera will zoom back slowly and back into a head shot. The girl is still looking scared and starts to run. Then the music will start and I will get different camera angles of her running, starting with a body shot and ending with her knees falling to the sand. The camera will slowly rise to a head shot of the girls face and she starts to cry.

Is it a drama? 

3) Yes it is a drama, What conventions would you expect to see in a drama?

Definitely something that will draw the audience in, like a chase or something or maybe someone running away. 

4) What is your favourite drama film?

I'm not sure if it is a drama but The Godfather





No comments:

Post a Comment